Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / woocommerce order cancel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ahnhyeyoung
    Participant

Hi, I upgraded this theme recently. Before i was able to cancel and delete the recent order in my homepage (not admin page)
    I signed up my customer account. But the customer can’t delete recent order.. but before it was possible…
    What is the problem? Thank you in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this, can you please provide a screenshot as I am unsure which part you are referring to.

Kind regards,
    Tom

ahnhyeyoung
    Participant

my customer will add their item to the cart. And then they will click checkout button.
    So can they remove their item after they click checkout button. (if their payment method is cash not card)

Because even if they click checkout button, they don’t pay yet. i wonder whether they can remove their item(order) from cart.

red x button appeared after they click add cart button, red x button was not appeared after they click checkout button…

always thanks tom^^

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I would recommend asking Woocommerce directly as they might have a line of code you can add to prevent this. I personally haven’t come across this before but as we did not create the plugin they will know it best.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.