Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WooCommerce product filter bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • symbiomarketing
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using this theme for a website of ours, and I have a problem with a WooCommerce widget.

The product filter doesn’t show up, even though I have put it in a sidebar.

Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link please. Also, are you using the latest version of the theme ( 5.0.4 ) and is woocommerce up to date. The other thing to try is to disable all other plugins to ensure that none of them are conflicting with Woo.

symbiomarketing
    Participant

Here’s the link: http://adhdpositief.nl/hulpverleners/

The sidebar is on the left, and has other Woo plugings in it. They don’t bug and work as it should. Both team and plugin are up to date.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe it’s related to the widget plugin you’re using. I’ve tested on my servers and the filter works fine on shop pages. If you switch to the standards WordPress theme ( twenty fifteen ), does it display then?

symbiomarketing
    Participant

Hi Andy,

At the moment I can’t between the themes, because the site already is live.
    On the link I provided you you can see 3 widgets, but I need there to be 5 right now.

symbiomarketing
    Participant

Can’t switch is what I mean in last post, sorry.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s worth using a “maintenance” whilst you switch switch themes, this will stop your viewers seeing the other theme. Unfortunately this is the only way we can narrow down what the issue is. If they don’t display in Twenty Fifteen, it will be the widget plugin causing the issues.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.