Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / woocommerce product page – "info text", "header info bar"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • mojoflix
    Participant

Hello,

How do I hide the “info text” div and the “header info bar” div on the product page?

Both divs show up if I do not have the “products” page selected as the main shop page in woocommerce.

If I have the products page selected as the main shop page in woocommerce, those divs do not appear; however, I cannot add the grid gallery because it duplicates the products.

Thank you!

http://www.blasterone.com/products/

Hi @mojoflix

Please use this CSS to hide the info bar on the products page:
    .`page-id-881 .header-infobar {
    display: none;
    }`

I am not sure what you are referring to as ‘info text’. Can you please send us a screenshot or setup the product page so it appears so I can give you the exact CSS to hide them?

Thanks!

mojoflix
    Participant

Good morning,

thank you for the page id css. It worked perfectly.

Here is the screenshot for the “intro-text”. I incorrectly named it “info text” in my previous message.

intro-text

Can you also send me the css to correct the category listing above the products? It only displays “all” and not the entire category listings”.

Thank you!

Hi @mojoflix

Can you please send over your login credentials so I can check why the category filter is not displaying correctly?

Thanks!

mojoflix
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mojoflix

You can send your login credentials here in this forum. Just make sure to set your reply to ‘private’.

Regards,

mojoflix
    Participant

It will be difficult to check this further just from the front-end. Can you at least give us Editor access? I think that should give us access to Theme Options and your Categories.

Thanks!

mojoflix
    Participant

It look like ‘Editor’ access won’t be enough to check this further. Can you please update the user to administrator?

I do not have access to the Product Categories, Themes, Plugins and others with the current user level.

Regards,

mojoflix
    Participant

Ok, thank you. I will continue to work on it on this end. I appreciate your time.

Have a terrific week!

You’re welcome, @mojoflix

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.