Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Woocommerce Thumbnail Sizes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Des McCrystall
    Participant

Hi folks, loving your work. I’ve hopefully a quick query re: Woocommerce – Related Products thumbnail size. I’ve tried amending the sizes in the Woocommerce Settings window ( and then regen’ed the thumbnails) to no avail. I found some custom css for this but it’s for woocommerce and is being ignored when I place it in the custom css box in the theme options. Am I wrong in suspecting that this is being controlled by the North Vantage code? I tried searching the forums too but found some of the replies marked private?

Regards – Des

Des McCrystall
    Participant

P.S. I tried searching through the css files for ‘related_products’ in an attempt to find the code to adjust but couldn’t find it.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Des,

Thanks for the kind words!

Can you post a l ink to your page please. It should adhere to the settings within Woocommerce, unless you’re using an old version of the theme?

Des McCrystall
    Participant

Many thanks,

http://www.riddellatvs.com/product/kenda-scorpion-k290/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are using quite an old version of the Theme. Please update to 4.3.1 and see if that resolves the issue.

If it’s still not working after that, It’s also worth checking that it’s not the plugin at fault by switching to a default Theme like Twenty Fifteen to see if the images are resized there.

If they are resized in Twenty Fifteen, please provide your FTP details and I’ll look at what maybe causing that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.