Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / wordpress 3.0.5

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

Anybody using wordpress 3.0.5,a bug has been identified in this version,however if you are using akismet the fix was included in the latest akismet update or download the hotfix plugin from here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/hotfix/

wordpress dont plan to release another 3.0.X instead they will be releasing 3.1 very soon.3.1 will also be using jquery 1.4.4 instead of the newly released 1.5 which has known bugs already.

anyone experiencing problems with plugins should check what version jquery they use or if they rely on the wp jquery.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Putting this back to the top.

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

think it sort of disapeared 3-4 pages deep.cant believe how much this support group has grown,its almost like somebody dropped a £50 note in oxford street and everybody went for it 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I know tell me about it – I’m hoping the next update will satisfy quite a few people and reduce the amount of support so I can get started on with the next template 🙂

ZaboRacing
    Participant

The more I use this theme, the more I love it!

I’m waaaaaaaaay behind schedule for launching the new website because there are just so many permutations of shortcodes/galleries to make a beautiful website, and therefore making a choice is nearly impossible.

Damn you Andy!
    I used to be happy with the sad looking and boring Photocrati!

Lakes98
    Participant

Ditto! Now I’m stuck on what look on what pages! Ohh I can add this here and do that and….on and on it goes.

I LOVE IT!

Kay Dee
    Participant

Funny you say that ZaboRacing.. am having the same thing going on.
    am so used to wordpress, but this gives it just a whole new dimension. I am so digging the colums and buttons and different pageskins hehehe!

Bought a few templates on themeforest but this one is by far multi-dimensional.
    Whoop whoop!

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

dont get support like this from other themes either 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.