Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WordPress 3.3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Phil Marshall
    Participant

Has anyone updated to WordPress 3.3 using the Dynamix theme?

Jason Bakker
    Participant

I just did, no problems so far. I'm not yet using the latest version of Dynamix though.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I upgraded my test servers yesterday and all is fine. 

Phil Marshall
    Participant

I've just installed the update with one minor problem.

In the main nav menu Contact links to the drop panel trigger, this menu option is highlighted when on the homepage.

To see this please visit http://www.evotis.co.uk

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

Thanks to Phil for pointing this out. If you manage to eliminate the perpetual highlight from your Contact menu item, please share your solution. I am guessing this is a WordPress 3.3 problem, not an Andy problem. (There are no Andy problems….) Perhaps if you return to your WordPress custom menus setting for that menu item … copy and remove the URL trigger that you have for that particular item …. save your menu … then paste your URL trigger for that item and save again.  If doing that solves the problem, please share your experience. Thanks. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I've just found the issue – it seems if you do not have a URL for the custom link it will highlight (it's something WordPress have done) – I added a # into the URL field and the highlight disappears. 

Phil Marshall
    Participant

Thanks Andy, that worked a treat!

Webnames.ca
    Participant

I noticed that appears to be a formatting issue in the new Skin Settings section with WP 3.3 and 2.8.7 when viewed in FireFox 8. The text of General Style Settings and Custom Skin+ is pushed to the far left and becomes illegible. The page displays properly in IE 9.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I've just upgraded to FF8 and it displays fine for me, is it a cache issue – try refreshing the browser as there were a few admin CSS updates.

Paul Kunkel
    Participant

WP 3.3 and Dynamix 2.8.7 are working fine for me. The only glitch was solved by Andy's suggestion above from 9 days ago, whcih worked for me: "I've just found the issue – it seems if you do not have a URL for the custom link it will highlight (it's something WordPress have done) – I added a # into the URL field and the highlight disappears. "

AeroComputers
    Participant

Mine transitioned fine as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.