Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WordPress 3.6 – Add Media button not working, other problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to WordPress 3.6, the Add Media button refuses to work. I don’t know what to do, as this is how I inserted pictures before. After some research people were saying to contact the theme author if you have this problem, so here I am. Also, the WordPress SEO plugin is not working anymore, but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with the Dynamix theme. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

MaP
    Participant

I have the same problem. It selects file but no upload progress and no completed image under group page.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

I can’t even get there, clicking Add Media literally does nothing

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Since WordPress updated the whole jQuery I would recommend resetting your browser cache then testing it again. It seems that a lot of people are having this issue and resetting your cache seems to fix things.

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Yeah, I had read that a few days back and tried that, didn’t do anything. Tried multiple computers and just cleared the cache again. Add Media still not doing anything.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

I even just tried deactivating all plugins, that did nothing either.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Is there another relatively simple way to add images to articles in the meantime, until there is a solution? I have a few articles pending review that need pictures added to them at the moment.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you post your WP login details Jason and we’ll take a look for you. The cache is normally the cause, if it’s not that, it’s probably a plugin which isn’t compatible with WP 3.6.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hey Andy, is there a way for me to privately message or email you that information?

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Let me know because I need a fix for this as soon as possible

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

If you reply to this post and select the tick box ‘Set as private reply’ under the reply content box, only Andy and I will be able to read your response.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Your private reply worked all fine.

It looks to be a plugin conflict as you are getting the error, load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5B%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,u…lupload-html4,json2,jquery-ui-datepicker,media-upload,farbtastic&ver=3.6:4, and your themes page options are also not showing.

I would recommend de-activating each one of your plugins again to find which one is causing you issue. Most plugin developers have not released updates for the latest version of WP yet which causes big issues for lots of people.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.