Home / Forums / ePix Support / WordPress 4.4 ready?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi Andy

is Epix theme WordPress 4.4 ready?

I would like to update our core and need to know if everything goes fine, specially with bundled plugins like VC.
    Please let me know.

Thank you

Chris

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

It should work absolutely fine, it has been tested and there is nothing major to report. You may have to update VC, but you can update that by downloading the latest version here http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip.

Any issues, just post here and I’ll get them resolved asap.

Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Thank you Andy, works with WP 4.4.

One other question regarding VC: Could we update VC with purchased version to have it up2date or did Epix used a modified version?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Chris Chris.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

I’ve extended Visual Composer, but it’s done in a way where the plugin isn’t modified, so you’re free to update Visual Composer at any stage 🙂

schmecko
    Participant

BIG TRUBBBLE ANDY !

This night, wordpress did an auto update to 4.4.1 wich create a problem :
    on page, i can’t show gallery anymore… those i had created are still online but i can’t change anything….

(www.alexschmecko.com)

Please, help.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  schmecko.

schmecko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You’ll noticed in faint text ( top left of the site ), you need to re-select your datasource for the Gallery. Edit the page, select a datasource and it should be fine 🙂

schmecko
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

i’m sorry about my english. I know my home page need to be set, i was talking about pages setting, there is now no option for gallery as carrousel/grid.
    Please, if you can, log into my website, look on pages / portrait, and try to find grid gallery… it deseappear since the update.

Do you have any issue ?

Kind regards, thanks for your support

schmecko
    Participant

Hello again…

I don’t know if you did anything on my website but it works fine this morning.

In anyway, thanks

Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Hi Andy, i just realized that Styled Boxes shortcode is broken. I was able to set this once, but if i try to edit this after save i can´t open the settings anymore. Could you please confirm?

Using latest wordpress and VC 4.9.2.

Here is my code:

[vc_row][vc_column][styledbox type="custom" border_color="#ec008c"][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Dies ist ein Beispiel einer statischen Seite. Du kannst sie bearbeiten und beispielsweise Infos über dich oder das Weblog eingeben, damit die Leser wissen, woher du kommst und was du machst.

Du kannst entweder beliebig viele Hauptseiten (wie diese hier) oder Unterseiten, die sich in der Hierachiestruktur den Hauptseiten unterordnen, anlegen. Du kannst sie auch alle innerhalb von WordPress ändern und verwalten.

Als stolzer Besitzer eines neuen WordPress-Seite, solltest du zur Übersichtsseite, dem Dashboard gehen, diese Seite löschen und damit loslegen, eigene Inhalte zu erstellen. Viel Spaß![/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/styledbox][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tested on my servers and they appear to work fine. Are you using the latest version of the theme?

Chris
    Chris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

I’ve just created a 2.2 BETA version and I’ve addressed this issue, feel free to test it on your server. http://acoda.com/forums/topic/epix-2-2-beta/

Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Tested with new version without success. More then that, the Theme Options page has changed.
    Theme Options Page

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Please try clearing the browser cache, I can see from that screenshot it’s caching the old version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.