Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WordPress DynamiX menu has disappeared

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • MFKing
    Participant

I’ve updated DynamiX to 5.2 and wordpress to 4.2 and now the menu hover function has stopped working in wordpress along with the Dynwmix tab disappearing. Any thoughts? I can’t remember how to send you a private message with my wordpress login details…

http://www.fionapagemusic.co.uk

Cheers,

MFKing
    Participant

I should add that I’m using windows 10 and Chrome to view the wordpress dashboard. It also makes menu text under Dashboard>Tools>Menu overlap.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no DynamiX tab within the WordPress admin anymore – the options are with Appearance > Theme Options. It sounds like your browser is caching the old version, have you cleared the browser cache?

You can add the wordpress login details here and click “Set as private reply”.

mld1000
    Participant

My main navigation menu has disappeared completely. It occurred as I was adding items to it. I still have a lot to add to it.

I have no idea why. Can you help?

Please disregard. I found the problem.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  mld1000.

mld1000
    Participant

Well, I thought I found the problem. I cannot add any more items to the menu and when I try it unchecks the Theme location/Main Navigation checkbox, turning off the menu.

I will follow this with a private message with login details.

mld1000
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad you resolved it, what was it?

mld1000
    Participant

Well, I thought I found the problem. I cannot add any more items to the menu and when I try it unchecks the Theme location/Main Navigation checkbox, turning off the menu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.