Home / Forums / ePix Support / WordPress update issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t seem to find the answer what to do. I have update (unfortunally) to wordpress 3.9 and now can’t use any button (like add media) or make a link in a page or post. Nothing changed in the site so it looks fine on the web but I can’t make any changes or add a new post/page/image or link…..

Please, do you know what to do because I can’t make any blogpost right now. Pppreciate your help.

greetings Yvonne

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will need to update to the latest version of ePix as the new update knocked a lot of options out on a lot of themes. The update will fix it.

More information on updating the theme here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Where can I find an update? I have installed the Envato-wordpress-toolkit plugin but there is no update to be found of the theme epix.

greetings Yvonne

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Sorry Tom, I have found the update! Apparently I used my email instead of the correct marketplace username. I see the update now and hopefully it will fixed everything ;-).

greetings Yvonne

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

O no, it’s not working… :-(. After udating the theme I have tried to update VC this way: go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.
    But still have version 4.1.1. and can’t seem to update.
    And I still have the problem with not being able to add an image and all other problems mentioned above…

I am really not happy but for more then a week now I can’t do anything with my website/blog…….. Appreciate your help!

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

OMG! Don’t ask me how, but I didn’t give up and somehow I fixed it! ;-). Everything is working again. I am so happy ;-). Love theme Epix and I am glad I can add new photos and blogposts again.

So Have a great weekend Tom! I didn’t need your help after all, LOL.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Kind regards,
    Tom

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

I will do that, Tom! Everybody finds my website (www.yvonnedehont.nl) so beautiful which is, of course. also due to theme epix 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.