Home / Forums / ePix Support / WordPress Upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i use ePix with wordpress 4.1.1. The reason that i have not upgraded the WordPress Version is because i tried once and the site never came up again.
    Can you plesae advise if i upgrade wordpress from 4.1.1 to 4.7.2 if the theme works fine and the site will be running again?

Thanks a lot
    Konstantinos

Hi @kondrak

Just as long as you are using the updated version of the theme with a new version of Visual Composer, updating to WP 4.7.2 should pose no issues.

It is best to upgrade the theme first if you are using an old version. What version of Visual Composer are you using?

Regards,

Hello and thanks for the answer.

Can you please advise how to find the version of the visual composer? I look for it but in vain.
    Also if there was a newer version of the theme wouldn’t it be stretched out in themes menu?

Hi @kondrak

Go to ‘Plugins’ and it should list all your plugins and the version should be under the plugin name.

For the theme, the latest version is Epix 2.3. So it’s easier for you to update themes moving forward (since this is a premium theme sold on Themeforest), please install the Envato Toolkit plugin

Here’s a guide: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-update-themeforest-themes-with-the-envato-wordpress-toolkit/

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.