Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WordPress visibility password not working with theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • leanlab
    Participant

Hi there, I need to use the WordPress password protection for a page but its not working. I tried it with twenty twelve and it works no prob there, so Im guessing its an issue with the theme. Can you please check this out, I’m use ing 3.7 on Mac OSX 10.8.5, have tested on latest chrome and firefox 25.0.1

ps I trid to search the forum for this but theres no search? or if there is its not very obvious. Perhaps that would be a time saver for you if theres multiple tickets. Not keen to go through 273 pages to look for it manually 🙂

Great theme though, loving it, but I do need this to work as its standard WordPress functionality.

Cheers, look forward to hearing form you as Im on a deadline. Will use this theme again and recommend to people if it works out well by the end.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested this on my developer site and it seems to work fine. What exactly are you having issues with? What doesn’t work?

There is also a search bar at the top right of each page.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.