Home / Forums / You Theme Support / working with your create a row tutorial and can't see the top row

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • simon
    Participant

Hey Guys,
    I was just trying to mimic your tutorial with the home page using your create row video.
    I created a row and then duplicated it twice with the back end editor but then went I looked at the front end editor I only saw two rows.
    I went to backend and there were three.
    Deleted them.
    Went to front end – created one. It is not showing.
    I am probably doing something wrong. Please advise.
    thanks.

Hi Simon,

Can you please send us login credentials to your site and specify which page you were working on so we can also test it?

Thanks!

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

simon
    Participant

Hi Simon,

For the white page, it is possible that PHP memory is getting exhausted or it is set low. The theme needs at least 64MB of memory. You can coordinate with the hosting provider and have them increase the memory limit if possible. Once increased, please check if the issue on the white page is gone.

If you have access to your server logs, you can also check it out as that normally shows what triggered the white screen.

On the 2nd link you sent, I do not see the Vimeo video that you mentioned. Can you please specify and elaborate?

Regards,

simon
    Participant

Hi on the second link. There is a grid gallery called screen shots.
    The lower right image is my vimeo video.

Here is a portfolio page I made. You can see in the grid gallery at the bottom I added a vimeo video but when I play it – it does not fit into the lightbox no matter if I use 16/9 or 4/3.
    http://members.institutechiro.com/postnameportfolio/fitness/

Please check it now if you can. Thanks.

I also really need an answer about the controls. I am building the whole TODAY based on this.

simon
    Participant

The php is fine. My server tech writes: You are already set to 128MB. I can expand it up to 256MB. But if you find that it not enough, then your content will need radical restructuring from a developer because the cause of the problem at that point will not be because of lack of memory.

Please help with this.

simon
    Participant

simon
    Participant

Hi Simon,

To avoid any confusion, it is best to keep correspondence on just one ticket for the same issue so I am closing this ticket and will reply here: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/space-at-the-top-of-buddy-press-pages/

Regards,

simon
    Participant

Ok. Looking forward to your help. Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.