Home / Forums / ePix Support / WP Bakery VC breaks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Bjørn-Tore Almås
    Participant

When WP composer is active the entire page seems to break.

When I active debug I get this message:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 71

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 76

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined variable: category_array in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 96

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 96

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 97

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 172

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 178

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/bodybocb/public_html/ny/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 184

I just updated the theme, and WP is last version. No other plugins active than the one expected by the theme.

See for your self at bodybar.no/ny/features/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have not selected either a slide set or a datasource for the gallery on that page. I recommend checking this first.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bjørn-Tore Almås
    Participant

This is actually the standard dummypage that comes with the team.
    I will check it up and get back to you as soon as my ISP is online again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.