Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WP TOOLSET not working like it should after Dynamix theme update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • gille
    Participant

Hi

I have a very good working commercial site made with Dynamix and wp toolset. But after the latest theme update it broke my WP TOOLSET. My content template pages are not showing anymore. If I change my theme -> all works good. So it’s 100% theme related. Can you think of a quick fix for this problem? Really can’t affort having my commercial site not working.

Thanks
    Gille

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Gille,

I’m not aware of WP Toolset, do you have a link to it?

gille
    Participant

Hi Andy, it’s the new name of WP-Types: http://wp-types.com/

The strange thing is , if I change my theme everything works. It worked with previous versions of Dynamix. Maybe you can see what you changed. Hope you can fix it.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Gille,

Can you provide your WP login details please and I’ll take a look for you. Even better would be if you could provide me with a copy of the plugin, I’ll test on my server to see what is happening.

gille
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi gille,

Unfortunately there are no errors I can check.

What version of DynamiX worked? I’ll be able to compare the files and see what may be the cause. I’d also require your FTP details, maybe the error log will show some clues.

Before that, can you test to see if no other plugins are interfering. So activate just the plugin above and the Visual Composer and see if that works. If it does, please try activating them one-by-one to see which one trips it.

gille
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi gille,

Can you remember what version worked with the plugin?

I can take a look for you, however I would need FTP access and it may cause some temporary disruption to your site.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.