Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WPBakery Visual Composer 5.2.1 – does not work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello. I can not take any more errors with this plugin. I have already told you about this mistake and nothing has come of it yet. A simple text editing (inclusion / editing) is not possible because simply because the pluguim does not load! WP with version updated to 4.8.3. WPBakery Visual Composer version updated in 5.2.1

Please help me as I am a buyer of ACODA and this is making me very frustrated.

Below, link with images. I already cleaned cache, browser cache, and nothing.

http://arthes.com.br/1.JPG
    http://arthes.com.br/2.JPG

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Marcio Gomes.

Hi @mardoro

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mardoro

As I checked, this is actually not an issue with the theme but with the TinyMCE files installed on your installed on your installation because the controls for the editor’s font color is from the CSS inside /wp-includes/css/editor.min.css

Can you please send over your FTP credentials so I can check if we can try to overwrite it?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mardoro

I reuploaded the TinyMCE files and the issue persists.

To isolate the issue further, I installed the Twenty Seventeen theme and activated it. I tried to add a new post and the issue persists.

This means that the missing buttons and white text on the WP Editor/Visual Composer is an issue with the site and not specific to the theme.

It would be best to coordinate with your hosting’s support. One option to consider is to reinstall a fresh copy of WordPress to the site.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

ops
    In what folder is this TinyMCE file and is it part of which plugin?

Hi @mardoro

This is a WPCore file. This file is inside the WP-includes/js/jquery

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.