Home / Forums / ePix Support / WPBakery Visual Composer needed update but requires payement?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Cameron Pagan
    Participant

hi guys went to update all my plugins on my site it tells me
    ” There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 4.2.3 details. Dowload new version from CodeCanyon.”
    But it now tells me it requires payment ? never had to pay with it and far as im aware its supposed to come with this theme ? my version i have right now doesnt even work now ?

Please shed some light on this cheers Cam

CYPhoto
    Participant

You don’t have to pay for upgrade. check out this page http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/ it’ll tell you how to install it.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron,

CYPhoto is correct, please follow the details below to update the theme and Visual composer.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Right well , you can tell from the tone of this reply i can’t put into word how annoyed i am .

1.followed you to the latter.
    2. I have updated the theme ,uninstalled and reinstall went to reinstall the plugin and cleared my browser cache.
    3. Following these instructions I now have – no copy of wpbakery on my account after i went to deactivate , delete and reinstall it has has now dissapeard, my slide gallery thing that comes with your theme has disappeared and finally my website no longer works.

I am now currently losing money with my site being down and I require a fix asap please.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron,

I am sorry you are having issues, I am happy to work with you to sort these out.

If you could please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you and solve this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.