Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Wrong nav menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Peter Stocks
    Participant

Hi

When I open a BBPress Forum, the nav menu has the Blog page activated and not the Forums page

The BBPress forum is not able to activate the current page menu properly

Pete

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

Could you provide a link so we can see exactly what you mean?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter Stocks
    Participant

Hi Tom

The page is here: http://www.mistressannabelle.co.uk/forums

The Forums nav menu should be highlighted but the Blog page is highlighted instead

Also, the forums do not display in a vertical list. They display on a horizontal line

Thanks

Pete

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

Please can you provide me with your login details so we can look into this further? Please set your reply as private so only we can see your details.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter Stocks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Peter Stocks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

It was interfering with the forum slug so I changed the permalink structure slightly and now it appears as it should.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter Stocks
    Participant

Hi Tom

Can you explain further please. The permalink is still set for Post Name so I can’t see what you’ve done

The reason I would like to know is that I want to use the theme for another website soon. The site already exists and gets lots of traffic so I want to re-design it overnight and have it completely finished and ready to go by morning

If I know exactly what you’ve done I can replicate it on the new site, so there are no problems when I’ve finished it

Thanks

Pete

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

We played around with a few things but found that renaming the forums page from /forums to /forums-page fixed things. Buddypress just gets confused sometimes.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.