Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WYSIWYG Editor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Heath
    Participant

My WYSIWGY Editor is only showing a limited number of options (i.e., same as this forum). I have reviewed the forum topics and attempted to troubleshoot by deactivating/activating all plug-ins. I do not know what could be causing the conflict. WP and Theme are both updated. Thoughts?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Either you have a plugin confliction or you need to click the Kitchen Sink button within the text editor to expand the options.

If the options don’t appear, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Heath
    Participant

Thank you. I saw this suggested elsewhere and tried this already. First, I do not get an editor that looks like the “before” picture, so there is no Kitchen Sink button. I only see options for b, i, link, b-qoute, del, img, ul, ol, li, code, close tags. Second, I have gone through and deactivated each plugin individually and then retried the editor. I could not identify any plugin that was causing the conflict as the editor did not change. Thoughts?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If this icon is not there, please reply with your login details and set your reply to private and I will take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Heath
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have logged in but I cannot seem to access your wp-admin, it just says, Welcome To Our Members Area?

Heath
    Participant

Heath
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just logged into your site and clicked on the kitchen sink icon, you now have the extra buttons within the text boxes.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Heath
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure why, but it was there when I logged in. Maybe a plugin was conflicting and hiding it. I cannot tell.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.