Home / Forums / You Theme Support / YOU Theme Installation Error Message

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • kakm
    Participant

Hi – I tried installing the YOU theme using the Toolkit Master Plugin. It seems like it was installed but I get an error message when trying to preview the file and when I try to go to any other page on the website.

The error message is as follows:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home3/myname/public_html/MYWEBSITE.COM/wp-content/themes/you/functions-core.php on line 4095

Please let me know what its needed to fix this error so that I can use my WordPress Site along with the YOU theme.

Thanks.

Hi @kakm

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check further on this?

Regards,

kakm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kakm

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can further check and test it from our end?

By the way, have you tried disabling the plugins to check which of those causing the error?

Regards,

kakm
    Participant

kakm
    Participant

Hi @kakm

Here’s a guide on how you can properly install the theme : http://docs.acoda.com/you/2016/03/10/theme-installation/

If you run into any issues, please provide us with specific details so we can investigate on it further.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.