Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Your branding

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant

Why is it that I paid for your theme and have to even ask this…? How do I remove your branding on the bottom right corner?

Hi @kariellen35

If you want to remove/replace it, you can do that via Appearance > Theme Options > Footer

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

There is no ‘remove’ option in the footer I don’t want anything on the bottom right corner so I had to put a ” – ” there for now… where is the option?

Hi @kariellen35

Just set the ‘Display Lower Footer’ to off.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

I would still like to use the lower footer for my copyright. Please give me the code to remove your branding. There should be an easy on/off for it for a paid-for theme, or none at all. It shouldn’t be this difficult.

Hi @kariellen35

If you want to replace the branding, you can just enter your own branding in Left and Right Column box. It will just automatically replace the current branding.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kariellen35

I apologise for the slight mix-up as I was assuming you wanted to replace the branding with your own so we gave you the instruction of putting the right footer content to replace the default one.

To completely hide it, copy this CSS and paste it into Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

.lowfooterright {
        display: none;
    }

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.