Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Youtube playlist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • junglejinge
    Participant

Hi there, I have created a Youtube channel and playlist of local bands and want to know how to add the playlist to a gallery. 

Thanks

Michele 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Michele,

Are you using posts or gallery slideset? 

All you need to do is share the playlist so you obtain a playlist URL and place that URL into the Video URL of either posts or gallery slide set. 

I hope that helps. 

junglejinge
    Participant

I am using gallery slide set, but this is what I get http://www.bradfordvibe.com/music/bradford-bands/

junglejinge
    Participant

The URL I am using is http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLJegmYN8LdQ65NKkJZJcLYA it works with the individual films, but not the playlist. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Michele,

I'm not sure what you mean? I've tried the playlist out and it plays the films and you can skip onto the next film?

junglejinge
    Participant

Well when I insert it into a gallery slideset, as you can see from my website, it just says it can't be found. But when I insert each film individually it works. 

junglejinge
    Participant

The first film is where I insert the playlist, the second and third have been inserted individually. 

junglejinge
    Participant

Have you tried the playlist on my website? Because it just says that it can't be found. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I tried the playlist above and it worked fine. Are you definitely using DynamiX 2.8.8?

What's in your Video URL?

junglejinge
    Participant

My current theme is Dynamix child theme 1.0 but 2.8.8 is installed too. I hope that makes sense. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Does it work with other galleries? I may need access to your WP admin to test. 

junglejinge
    Participant

I gave the url to the playlist above 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Is it working on other galleries, feel free to send over login details. 

junglejinge
    Participant

I've sent you the login details

junglejinge
    Participant

When I re-enable Buddypress, the site crashes. Is there a conflict?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.