Home Forums ePix Support 2 questions about the site-please help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

igorlubenski
    Participant

hi,i have a couples of problems with my site can you help me?
    1) when i share my site or post on the social media,it’s shows my logo image and description about the site.how can i make it show image from that actual page/post?
    2)i’m a wedding photographer.is there a some way to put a few albums on each page?like if i have a “weddings” button on the left ,and a client clicks and open’s up a new page and on this page there individuals albums/galleries.like: “tom and Anna”,”josh and and Anna” and so on and s on…
    because right now i can’t find a way to do this,only put one big image slider and thats not what i’m after.
    I also tried to put sub menus with the couples names but its look messy …
    is there some way to do this?even if i have to add/buy another plugin…

igorlubenski
    Participant

anybody ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

Do you have a link to your site so I can take a further look?

1. Which social icons are you using to share your content? Do you have a link to this page?

2. You can create a page for different galleries to be featured on. You could then use a grid gallery to showcase those images for example? You can create a slide set for each gallery and use that.
    You could have a grid gallery, pulling in Slide Sets, with each image a link to another gallery page.

For more information on the slide set manager, see here. More information on galleries, see here.
    No need to buy another plugin.

Kind regards,
    Tom

igorlubenski
    Participant

hi tom thank you,
    this is my site :
    http://www.igorlubenski.com
    1)I’m just copying the url of the page and try to share it..i don’t know hot to post individual post or gallery .
    2)so you mean i can post a page with grid gallery and then in each square of the grid put another slide set gallery? i didn’t really understood how to do it can you explain again? maybe by email it will go faster ?
    igorlub5@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!!

igorlubenski
    Participant

im in the editor of the “weddings” page and i have no idea what you meant. i’ after something like this:
    http://www.dvwed.com/category/weddings/

thats the idea. in the editor i can add a gallery and then choose type oh gallery,the source.
    if i chose the slide sets,for example 3 different sets i will get a huge grid with ALL the images of the sets.
    I want to show the galleries ,not the images.for examples 3 squares and the when a person clicks on one of them it will open the gallery.you know what i mean?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What you’re probably best doing is creating another slide set which contains the first image of each gallery and link each image to a gallery on a separate page.

So create a page for each main gallery and then create a new slide set where the images represent each gallery and link the images to the individual pages.

igorlubenski
    Participant

hi thank it works! if i may i have another question.i just found out that people can download the photos from site “save image as”
    how can i block it? i want to showcase my work not give it away (:

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use a disable right click plugin but there are still ways around this to download the images. It is impossible to prevent people from accessing the images online. I recommend adding a watermark or something similar as this may put people off.

Take a look here for the right click plugins.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda