Home Forums ePix Support A few questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aaron Petrik
    Participant

Firstly, I want to use the gallery that you have displayed on the ePix live preview, Home Example II, at the top of the page. I can’t find this type of gallery in the visual composer. Is it a carousel?

Secondly, whenever I upload a gallery (grid, group, or stage) with images, my entire webpage goes down in the preview. What is causing this and how do I fix it? It doesn’t look like the visual composer is displaying the selection interface for the galleries properly in the admin panel.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

You are correct, this is the Carousel slider, it should be within Visual Composer. Try doing a search for it within Visual Composer. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

If you save the page, does to do the same? Is there a blank screen when saved? So you are adding a gallery to the page, choosing the data source, I presume a slide set, saving, then the page goes ‘down’? Can you please elaborate on this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda