Home Forums ePix Support Adding Gallery to Blog Post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ranil Rajapakse
    Participant

Hi Tom,

How do I add a Gallery, say a Stage Gallery, to a Blog Post. Can’t seem to find a way of doing it.

Best Regards.

Ranil.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ranil,

You can turn on Visual Composer via Settings > Visual Composer > Tick Posts. VC will then display within the posts as it does the pages.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Ranil Rajapakse
    Participant

Thanks Tom. Changed the setting as you suggested and now VC is displayed.

Best Regards.

Ranil.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Ranil Rajapakse
    Participant

Hi Tom,

You are welcome! I think this is a great theme to showcase photography, with a lot of potential going forward with more additions and improvements, and will definitely give it an excellent rating on Theme Forrest.

A suggestion is to have a few more standard page templates for different types of pages so that people like me who are not web programmers (used to be a non-web C++ programmer many years ago, but entirely into management now :-)) can have a good base to start from. Some of the other themes have quite a collection of standard page templates that can be used out-of-the-box without having to go into CSS tweaks and playing around with the code. Some of these themes are not dedicated photography themes though, although they can be used to showcase photography.

However, with your support I’m working on getting things into place.

Best Regards.

Ranil.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ranil,

Thank you for the kind words. You can install the demo data so the site looks the same as the demo with one click and edit everything from there, but I do not recommend this if you have built up your site with other pages as it can really confuse things.

I will suggest this to Andy though.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda