Home Forums ePix Support After update theme the carousel doesn't work anymore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hello,

After the update of the theme, the carousel for images doesn’t work anymore.
    I tried it with all the plugins turned off plugins but still not working.
    Because I am a photographer and people visit my site daily, I had to fix this immediately and had to put other galleries on my pages. Like on my homepage, I had a carousel but I had to replace it for something else because the carousel doen not work anymore… But I want the carousel back… !

Also it’s making a mess of the grid gallery. All the photos were first displayed neatly together (like a Masonry layout by using gallery settings like column padding). Now there is a lot of unnecessary space between the pictures.
    I have tried different grid gallery settings like column padding but it still does not display the photo’s correctly.

Regards,
    Yvonne

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

I’ve not had any other reports of this, can you provide a link please?

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

With regards to the Grid Gallery, you just needed to add a width value to the settings and this increases the image size. I added a Carousel to this page and it worked fine – i’ve removed it because it’s a live site. Please try adding it again and see if you still have the issue, if you do, please leave it there and i’ll investigate for you. http://www.yvonnedehont.nl/portfolio-tekenen/

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

That’s great, I’m glad it’s all working again now 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda