Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

st4
    Participant

Hello,

I try to enable grid in blog without any result. No change after choose grid in theme options –> blog.

thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you set up your page template to be a grid blog also? Edit your blog page > On the right hand side column, change the page template to Grid Blog and save.

If you have any page selected within Settings > Reading > Post page, unselect the page here as this will confuse things.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

st4
    Participant

Hi Tom ,

Thanks for your response.

I would like to ask you, is it possible at Group Slider to have no standard columns? With fixed height for all images, depending on width appear the number of images at every group? Something like Carousel slider but in full width and without these 3d effect (not moving on a cycle but i a row) .

thank you in advance

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible to do as the group slider is in set equal columns and images can only be set to a single size with the standard theme options. The width of each image could be adjusted with CSS but this would be classed as a customization.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda