Home Forums ePix Support BLOG PAGE IMAGES SHOWING AS INLINE NOT BLOCK DISPLAY

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Peter Stanbury
    Participant

The blog page images are smaller than the width of the blog columnn. Alignment is set to left. The Images are showing as inline images even though they are inserted into the single image box on visual composer. I do not want this effect I want the text to begin on a new line after the image. It looks to be fine of the single post page. Please advise.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Do you have an example URL so I can take a look into this further? Is it displaying differently on the blog compared to how it looks in the post?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter Stanbury
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Peter Stanbury
    Participant

Peter Stanbury
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

4.1.3 is the latest stable version of Visual Composer at the moment. Please do not update to the official Visual composer version as it will be riddled with bugs. We need to test the latest version before releasing it as an update.

The latest version of the advanced excerpt plugin also works on my development site, have you re-activated it after updating?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Peter Stanbury
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

There should be no issues running the latest themeva stable version of Visual Composer (4.1.3.1) with the latest version of Advanced Excerpt.

If you are still having issues, please list out exactly what is happening and what you are doing to make them happen. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda