Home Forums ePix Support can i ad "like this" or "pin" button on a gallery ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

igorlubenski
    Participant

can i ad “like this” or “pin” button on a gallery ? or page

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can add social icons via the page config options on each page and via the social media options within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media. More information here.

If you want a specific pin or like this button, you may need to use a 3rd party plugin to get exactly what you are after.

Kind regards,
    Tom

igorlubenski
    Participant

ok thank you! another question if i may:
    1) on mobile ( especially iphone) the theme isn’t working properly-what can be done?the drop down menus all messed up .

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is most likely because you have your sub menus are currently set as actual links and on a mobile device there is nothing to re-create the hover that you get on the computer. You have to tap the menu item for it to expand.

You will need to set up the main link as a custom link with a # in the URL section. So that when you click the main menu item, it will open the sub menu and keep it open as it won’t be a link.

You can create another menu as you have done and set it for the mobile menu only, this will also work.

Like this for example.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

igorlubenski
    Participant

didn’t understood the first way but second one worked ok. but i can’t find the social icons and sharing/liking options -oonly the grey thing on the upper left side of the page hidden in a arrow …
    isn’t there an option just to put a “340 people like this” sort of thing on the page/post?

thank you

igorlubenski
    Participant

now the site crashes on mobile/=
    http://www.igorlubenski.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

You can find the social options within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media. They are standard share icons and do not have the capability to display how many people shared them etc. You can achieve this using a 3rd party plugin though. I recommend having a quick search online for a free one.

Your site seems to work fine on my iPhone 5. Exactly which page does it crash on?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sasha Eidelma
    Participant

Tom, can I move share button to bottom of page (menu sidebar)?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sasha,

This is possible to do. You will need to disable the icons via Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Social and Share icons OFF.

You can create the shortcode of the social icons you want using Visual Composer within a page, switch to classic editor, copy the code.

Paste it into a Text Box then drag it to the Menu Sidebar Panel widget space under Appearance > Menus.

This will then display the shortcodes within the sidebar. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sasha Eidelma
    Participant

thanks!

Sasha Eidelma
    Participant

I cannot add share buttons in fullscreen mode.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? Do you have the correct settings within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Share Icon?

How are you adding the social icons in to your site?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda