Home Forums ePix Support Can't change row background colour or image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Michael Crow
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just decided to set up a website and learn from scratch a few days ago. I bought your theme as it will be a photography site when finished.

Experimentation is going well (I imported the demo content to play around with) and I’ve figured a great deal out already, but one thing has me completely stumped: I can’t change the background colour or image within a row (works fine in a column). I’ve updated to the latest version of the theme via the plugin and also removed and reinstalled VC. I’m sure I’m doing something obviously wrong, but I’m tearing my hair out in frustration at the moment.

Any help gratefully received………..

Mickey

Michael Crow
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Parallax is already built into the theme and into VC so there is no need for an extra plugin.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

You should then be able to add parallax to the row.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Crow
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Is this a new update since yesterday? I went through the process of updating the theme yesterday……..

Parallax is almost irrelevant, as I can’t even change the colour or add an image to the background of the row.

Clearly I’m doing something wrong………

Michael Crow
    Participant

Nevermind – It’s working now. I must have messed up the update process the first time.

Thanks for the support Tom.

Mickey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda