Home Forums ePix Support Can't get writing on the bottom of the homegpage to disappear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Charles Williams
    Participant

I’ve been trying to find out how to delete the writing that’s located right above the footer on the Homepage. I can change the writing (currently its my name), but i’m unable to delete it for some reason. Viewing on a laptop is fine, but the writing is very large on mobile devices.

Is there a way that I can delete the writing all together?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

A few things to check. Check your footer widgets to see if there any extra code. Check in Appearance > Theme Options > Footer for any code.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Charles Williams
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

I see what you mean now, if you go to Appearance > Theme Options > Footer > Left footer, then start typing in something different into the fields. This will override what currently is there.

If you are still having issues, please provide your WordPress login details and I will take a look.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Charles Williams
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

The ‘Home’ text is part of the page. As you have added a Stage Gallery in using the Page Config tabs, this makes a gallery display at the very top of the page. Since the page is named ‘Home’, the page name displays.

To remove the page name, edit the page > scroll down to Page Config tabs > General > Alternative Page Title and type in BLANK.

This will remove the page title.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Charles Williams
    Participant

Tom,

That did it. Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda