Home Forums ePix Support Category Filtering using Slide Manager Sets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anna S
    Participant

Hi,

I want to create a image gallery with categories but i can’t see the filter options, only the “All” option.
    I’m using a grid gallery with “data source: Slide manager sets” and checking the option Category Filtering. But always apears only the tag “All” and not my slide sets names.

What I’m doing wrong?

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Slide sets cannot be categorised into categories when using the animated filtering option as they are slightly different to standard WordPress categories. However, if you enter tags into the images of the slide set galleries, these tags will appear on the front end along side the All tab.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Anna S
    Participant

Thanks! Works well for me.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Hey, I’m having a similar problem… if I separate by comma in the TAGS (Animals,Black & White) (with a space or without after comma), it only recognizes the first one when clicked on. It shows both, but the “Black & White” tag doesn’t bring those up only?

http://www.megmckinneyphotos.com/gallery/

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

It’s probably due to the ampersand (&) character – what is you used and instead of and, does it work then?

Brian Wohn
    Participant

YES – that was it… its the little things! haha Thanks much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda