Home Forums ePix Support Category gallery not pulling in all posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

var
    Participant

Hi,
    I set up a new grid gallery to pull in posts categorized ‘maybe’.
    http://illo.alvar.us/maybe/
    I have 10 such posts (portfolio cpt), yet only 6 are being displayed.
    I cant find anything special about the 4 posts that aren’t showing.
    And before I moved them to maybe cat and removed the other cats, they were displaying fine on the homepage.

Any ideas?
    thanks.

var
    Participant

I fixed it by explicitly setting a post limit to 200.
    It was previously blank.
    It defaults to 6?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes the grid gallery post limit is set to 6 as standard. Entering a higher number will show more.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael
    Participant

Hi,

Picking up on this question/problem, I’ve been searching everyone, as I have the same problem, and WHERE do you change the post limit from 6 to a larger number?

I am stumped by this!

Michael
    Participant

To clarify my question … the page layout, galleries and settings all come from the previous Tersus theme. I have a stage gallery from the page configuration, and then a slider gallery was added to the page separately through shortcode. Both galleries pulled from specific categories.

I just upgraded to the Terso theme, and I can’t find the way to edit/set a grid gallery to the page like I did before. But if I go into the text view and change the gallery type from postgallery_slider to postgallery_grid, it changes no problem, but I hit the limit of 6 posts. But I have no idea where to change the setting to a larger number for this gallery that was originally added as shortcode.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

This is the ePix forum, for all Terso related questions, please post in the appropriate forum here.

There are a lot of changes when updating from a very old theme like Tersus to Terso. I recommend taking a look at the documentation as shortcodes are no longer used and have been replaced by Visual Composer. More information here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda