Home Forums ePix Support Change Menu Position to Top

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for the great theme. Just a quick question. I find that the left sidebar menu has too much empty space. I’d like to move it to the top of the page so it’s horizontal and not vertical. A good example (although not designed with epix) I just saw was this site: http://jonathangipaya.com/

Is it possible to change the menu to a horizontal one and move it to the top? Thanks for help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately this is not possible to do using the standard theme options. It would require a LOT of customization which is beyond what we can offer in the customization forum. Sorry about that.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Hi Tom,

If it is not possible to move the left side menu bar to top position, is there a way to narrow the left menu bar or auto hide it on certain page (full screen) because I bought Royal 3D Coverflow which can not be fully displayed due to left fix menu bar.

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to remove the sidebar but you can make the sidebar thinner by using some CSS.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda