Home Forums ePix Support Collapse menu not working in woocommerce pages

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Hello,

please. Collapse menu not working in woocommerce pages -> http://laboratorio35.com/shop/

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
    S.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

I am not sure what you mean? You don’t seem to have the collapse menu set on your site? Or do you mean the mobile menu?

I have tested the collapse menu option on my testing server and it seems to work fine. This is set from Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Collapse Menu, ON.

Thanks,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

which page did you test? -> this http://laboratorio35.com/shop/ ? I mean on desktop

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Yes I tested the shop page. It looks like you are not using the latest version of ePix but I cannot tell as you have renamed the theme.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

the issue is not related to the version of epix because collapse menu is working for all pages where products of woocommerce are not shown.
    For example this page -> http://laboratorio35.com/prova/ (collapse working) but here -> http://laboratorio35.com/shop /collapse is not working)

I renamed the theme because I think more prefessional to have the same of the website and also many developers suggest to change the name of the theme so hackers have less details to attach.

Thanks
    S.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

Have you set this site wide or just within the page? The WooCommerce pages are dynamically created so you will need to set this site wide. Are you using the latest version of ePix?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Thanks,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

Not sure which option you had selected, but I went to Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Main Menu > Collapse Menu > I set to ON. It now works on the WooCommerce pages.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

oh so I suppose settings INSIDE single page are not working/recognized if the page is from woocommerce.

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

hello,

I’m sorry but I do not need collapse menu for all pages.
    Settings for collapse menu inside single page are not working when the page if from woocommerce.
    if the page has not a woocommerce content the collapse menu set inside single page are recognized.

Can you solve?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simone,

Ah, I see what you mean now. Unfortunately, as a page is created then assigned to WooCommerce, the plugin takes over the page and makes it dynamic so the theme options have no control over these pages, only the default skin set. This is a limitation of WooCommerce annoyingly.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Simone pasqualini
    Participant

ok

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda