Home Forums ePix Support conflicting thumb classes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

JASON AHEARN
    Participant

I am using a project management plugin that was causing all the gallery images to stop displaying. Their tech guy said that you and they were suing the same class to make thumbs. He fixed their plugin so that it checked to see if the class exists, but your theme is still throwing an error because “…you are not checking on their end.” Can I make a change to have it check and – if so, what file do I make this change in?

The site is http://seanrushinteriordesign.com. NOTE: I need to deactivate the plugin so that the galleries go back to displaying.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Please also let me know exactly which plugin it is you are having issues with.

Thanks,
    Tom

JASON AHEARN
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

I recommend updating to the latest version of ePix as a lot has been changed in the latest version. This may fix the issue. Once updated, please test it again and if you are still having issues, we will take a indepth look into this.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

JASON AHEARN
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Ok thank you for doing this. I will ask Andy about this and get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

We need to know exactly which class is conflicting as there are no errors on the page so are unsure of exactly what the class is. Once we know, Andy (theme creator) will put a check on it for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

JASON AHEARN
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Can you see if this resolves the issue. Please replace ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php

with the following ( unzip )

http://help.themeva.com/tmp/BFI_Thumb.php.zip

JASON AHEARN
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Yes it will be overwritten, but it will be included in the next update to ePix.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda