Home Forums ePix Support Couple questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michael Smith
    Participant

I have a couple questions.

1. I can’t get the mobile menu to work. I’ve read through all the posts and have added # to the url, but it didn’t work. I also made a second menu and assigned it to mobile, but it didn’t work either.

2. Whenever I add an image gallery..it just leads me to the image source. How can I make it just open in Lightbox. The light box tab is on.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

1. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you and see what has happened here?

2. If the lightbox option is enabled, the images should open in lightbox. Do you have a link to the page with this gallery on so I can check out the settings for you?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Smith
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michael Smith
    Participant

I noticed that the mobile version works fine on my wife’s iPhone, but not on my Android phone. Just FYI

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

It looks like you had unfinished items that were causing these issues. You had a widget gallery that did not have anything selected and your facebook like icon had unfinished code and incorrect code so it was trashing the site. I have replaced it with the correct FB shortcode and removed the gallery. Everything now works correctly.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Smith
    Participant

Thanks so much!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda