Home Forums ePix Support Crash? Update?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Michèle DC
    Participant

Good evening!

Everything was running smoothly and couple of minutes back… chaos…
    Various things disappeared such as the logo in the main sidebar, the customised background image…as well as the galleries using slide sets.

When going to the admin panel and requesting the customisation menu… nothing is there… just a white screen 🙁

Tried to figure out whether there had been an automatic update of WP… I just see via envato toolkit there is a version 4.1.1. of ePix available. Could it be that this is generating these problems?

Thanks in advance for some ‘light’ in the tunnel

Best regards
    Michèle.

Michèle DC
    Participant

Hello hello!

Checked again this morning.
    Logo has mysteriously re-surfaced in Firefox browser (not in Safari…) but the pics (referring to sliedesets) are still not showing and the contact page is limited to the ‘canvas edition’…

Michèle DC
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michèle,

Ok so where are you at now? Did you successfully update to the latest ePix 1.1.1?

How did you update the theme? Did you overwrite it using FTP?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michèle DC
    Participant

Michèle DC
    Participant

Michèle DC
    Participant

Tom,
    I’m back… all is fine. I puzzled the things out in the security plugin. One parameter was making the trick…
    So no disturbances any more. 🙂
    Only, could you kindly confirm when we can update to VC 4.1.3. safely.

And if you have time, could you give me a hint how to bring the ‘bubbles’ with language option, search, info totally below in de main sidebar? And how can I integrate a image with a link to a copyright notice there?
    Thanks in advance & best regards,
    Michèle.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes you can update to VC 4.1.3 by going to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

You must first be on the latest version of ePix though.

It is not possible to move the icons down without hacking up a lot of the core code unfortunately. You can add in copyright information under the menu using a Text/HTML widget under Appearance > Widgets > Menu Sidebar Panel.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Michèle DC
    Participant

all right, thanks Tom.
    i’ll see if it comes out better under the menu or in the footer & shall update the VC.

Nice evening to you,
    Michèle.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda