Home Forums ePix Support Customize gallery full screen background

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Propulsa
    Participant

Hello, I would like to have a video from Vimeo as Background of the Home with the side main menu over it with Opacity 75% hiding if you don’t move the mouse upon it.

Following the example from the Demo, I did it putting a Gallery on Full Screen on the Home Page and linking a Slide from Slide Set Manager with the video.

I have a few problems.

The responsive doesn’t work fine and it adds the black bars upon and below the video. Only if you have the window on the exactly size as the video size you can really watch it on full screen. I would like that the responsive use the heigth of the video all the time for fulfilling the screen. I tried to configure the heigth=100% on the link from player Vimeo but is not working. How should I do this?

On Vimeo I configurate the incrustation for not appears anything of vimeo, plus symbol, fullscreen, share, watch later, etc. I also would like to hide all the displays and the process bar. But if I select this option from Vimeo, on the middle of the video appears a big play button always the mouse is on it. And all the tags I try to add the link on the slide for turn of the displays doesn’t work. How I should do it?

There is a way to use a video from vimeo with all displays hided at full screen all the time with the responsive working fine and the side menu over and hiding?

I tried other ways for not using this Add Gallery on the page like just adding a video container or adding just html code but doesn’t work for be full screen with the side main menu over it or all the tags.

How should I do it? Thank you.

Propulsa
    Participant

How do I have to put the tags of Autoplay Loop Height and Controller for customizing the links from Vimeo?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. The black bars are added by Vimeo, there is nothing we can do to change these as it is trying to fit the width of the browser window.

2. Do you have an example of this? I am not sure what you mean by configuring the vimeo video to not have the other options showing.

3. If you set the home page as fullscreen gallery, with the option of the slide out menu to hide after x amount of seconds, it will display as you ask. You will need to add the video via the slide set manager and select it as a datasource when editing the gallery.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Propulsa
    Participant

I already did it like that. I create a Slide Custom Media. I wrote on the Media URL “//player.vimeo.com/video/96563470?title=0&byline=0&height=auto&width=100%&portrait=0&color=ffffff&background-color=ffffff&autoplay=1&loop=1&display=0&controller=0

The tag of color autoplay and loop works but not the others one. I don’t know if I should write it other way.

But I donĀ“t know how to make for the width is 100% and the height auto for the responsive works fine and not showing black bars and background.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The URL provided does not seem to be a valid URL so that may be why it is not working correctly.

Do you have a URL of the page that you are adding the video to so I can take a look at what is happening. That will be the best way of understanding exactly what is happening here. Please provide your WP login details also and set your reply to private.

Do you also have the URL to the video so I can test out customizing the buttons etc.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Propulsa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is keeping the original ratio of the video, it cannot stretch it to fit the height. It is the videos ratio being kept in tact. This unfortunately cannot be changed as it is set by Vimeo themselves. If you are on a wide screen, test this out by making the browser window wider, as you do it, the black bars will get smaller.

I will ask Andy about this embed code and get back to you. It seems that the code they provide is for an iframe instead of just a single link.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda