Home Forums ePix Support CUSTOMIZE PORTFOLIO

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Clausse
    Participant

Hello –

i want customize this page (http://claussejeremy-photography.com/?page_id=3103) – i want the same (grid/animated filter/lightbox) but i don’t want the price (can i delete it & how?) – I have try to build another grid but:
    – when i select source “post category”, when i click on the photo, it’s not the product’page (i want her)
    – when i want build a slider with all the photo and put category or tag, it’s not possible – bug – impossible for me

What’s your solution? It’s necessary for my businee & my job – PLEASE

You’re my hero

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Clausse,

If you want your gallery images when clicked to link to your products, you will need to select the Product Category instead of the post category. You can also remove the prices using custom CSS as this is not a standard theme option. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean a filtered grid gallery? Much like you have on that page you linked to above?

Thanks,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda