Home Forums ePix Support Customizing Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kailey Birk
    Participant

I recently had to reactivate my theme and it all reverted to the default colours/settings. I’m trying to change everything back but running into a few issues. For example all my blog posts now have a dotted line under them, my font colours won’t change to what I set them as (all staying very light and hard to read), when I change my side bar or body font colours it changes my menu colours. I can’t change the colours on the date bubbles or the submit type buttons (on contact page or client log in page).
    http://www.kaileybirk.com

thanks!

Kailey Birk
    Participant

Also, how can I add more space between certain menu items?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kailey,

The dots are coming up below your blog posts as you have the Advanced Excerpt plugin installed so it is only showing up 40 of the first words in the excerpt. This is normal behaviour for the theme. If you want to change this, go to Settings > Excerpt > Excerpt limit.

I recommend changing the body colors first, then changing the menu colors after. As they are connected but the menu colors picker will select only the menu.

The submit button font color is set to white by default. You can change this, but you will need to use custom CSS to do so.

You can add space between menu items but again, this is not a standard theme option so will be classed as a customization. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda