Home Forums ePix Support Deja Vu (Problem updating VC)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So I finally got a chance to login to wordpress. It is telling me there is an update for one of the plugins…Voila…guess which plugin? VC. I see there is a 4.1.2 version available. How do I download it? I deleted it, re-installed it, nothing. I clicked on download new version from CodeCanyon, the site is asking me to purchase it for $30. I already bought the ePix theme, this plugin comes as a bundle. I faced the same issue before with installing 4.1.1, had a bit of a tough time updating it. It even screwed up my Slide Set Manager….I don’t remember what I did. Can someone PLEASE instruct me on how to download it to the new version. Thanks in advance. I am using wordpress version 3.9. The website is http://www.piixdot.com. Btw, below is what I see. Thanks.

WPBakery Visual Composer
    Deactivate | Edit

Drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required.

Version 4.1.1 | By Michael M – WPBakery.com | Visit plugin site
    There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 4.1.2 details. Download new version from CodeCanyon.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

No need to buy the plugin, just update the theme, then update the plugin.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda