Home Forums ePix Support Different homepage on mobile and iPad?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

on247
    Participant

I can choose to have a different menu on desktop than on mobile/iPad. Thats great.
    The fullscreen slider with Ken Burns-like effect is great on desktop, and I use it for my home page. Its one of the reasons I bought this theme. But the fullscreen looks bad on mobile any way I crop my photos.
    Is there a way to differ the home page on desktop and mobile/iPad like with the menus?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not a way of using a different gallery on mobile devices as it should display well on a mobile device. Do you have a link to your site so I can take a further look? We recommend using images that are in the 16:9 ratio for the best fit. Does your gallery appear the same as the homepage of the ePix demo on a mobile device?

Kind regards,
    Tom

on247
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    Is there any way for me to send you my link privately? PM or something like that?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you. There will be a small box to tick below the reply box.

on247
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Exactly which gallery are you referring to? If you check against the demo site here, does your site act in a different way when galleries are viewed on iDevices?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda