Home Forums ePix Support Display Pictures in Fullscreen Slider

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Calin Vurdea
    Participant

Hi,
    First i want to thank you for the active support forum. Looks nice, one can find so many answers to different issues.
    So i have no knowledge at all about building a site or so. This is my first attempt. so here is my issue.
    I have exported all my pictures 2048px on the long side. I have put them into a Fullscreen slider, and here starts my problem. I cant manage to get them to display exactly on width and height for the landscape photos. I have tried to put in CSS fit_height, but then it crops out the sides, i put in fit_width, it crops from height, if i put both, it crops both ways. I am clueless.
    1. What can i do regarding this issue?
    2. Shall i reexport my pictures? if so then a. What Width/height for fullscreen and b. what width/height for grid gallery?

thanks for all the support and all your efforts, you rock guys! 😉
    Calin

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Calin,

Thank you for the kind words.

For the fullscreen slider, we recommend using images no larger than 1600px in width, otherwise the users browser, computer and your server will not be able to cope with loading up those sizes of images all at once. We also recommend using images that are in a 16:9 ratio for optimum viewing.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda