Home Forums ePix Support Error Message – Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello there. I am getting below repeated error messages on two of my pages, “Maternity” and “Wedding”. I have deleted the VC completely and have reinstalled it. I am unsure of what is going on and how to get rid of the errors between my photos. I have photos at the top slide then its separated by some more at the bottom, which is in a different slide. The errors are between the photos. I do not want to mess with this and mess something else up. Please look into it and guide on how to fix it. My site is http://www.piixdot.com, a word press site. Thanks a ton.

Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 454
    Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/functions/BFI_Thumb.php on line 454

-Piixdot-

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The latest version had a new method of handling images, however when an image size isn’t set, this error appears. Please set a width or height value on the Gallery and this should disappear.

Kind regards,
    Andy

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can simply edit the Galleries that aren’t working and either set a width and this will give you an automatic height or set a height and this will give you an automatic width. If you want them a set size, you can set a width and height e.g. 400 400 would give you a square image.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda