Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Xavier Duran
    Participant

I’ve purchased the theme ePix a couple of hours ago, and when I try to install the .zip in my host, a page with this message comes out. This had happened three times.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmb_initialize_cmb_meta_boxes() (previously declared in /usr/home/xaviduran.es/web/wp-content/plugins/pixtypes/features/metaboxes/metaboxes.php:37) in /usr/home/xaviduran.es/web/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/inc/options-meta.php on line 933

Xavier Duran
    Participant

I could fix it by deleting the plugin “pixtypes”.
    Now I have another question, I can’t find the item “theme options” in Apearance section. How may I recover it?
    Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like you have a few conflicting plugins installed on your site. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

The theme options will disappear if there is a poorly written conflicting plugin that removes the jQuery from the site.

Please also see the documentation here for the correct way to install the theme if you haven’t already.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Xavier Duran
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for kind the advice.
    I’ve followed your instructions and finally I de-activated a plugin called “Options Framework” that was clearly the issue.
    After that I also have followed the instructions given in the “documentation link”, removing first the installed current version of the Theme from the WordPress admin. After that I have installed the ePix theme following your suggested way and a message saying that I was cheating came out (first in Spanish and later in English), later on, this two lines appeared in my page:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /usr/home/xaviduran.es/web/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 154

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /usr/home/xaviduran.es/web/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 157

I have uninstalled the file with the theme two times and the issue do not dessapear.

Kind regards,
    Xavi

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks like you have not selected a datasource for your gallery on that page. I recommend double checking this on your page.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda