Home Forums ePix Support fatal error received

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Louise Ferguson
    Participant

Hi,

I’m receiving the following error:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/7/e/3/2334/2334/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 154

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/7/e/3/2334/2334/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 157

I had it working originally, then uploaded the demo thinking I could start from the demo template. This is the error that came up. I tried going back to the original with no luck. Removed the ePix directory and re-installed it, and I’m still receiving this error. Probably shouldn’t have touched the demo.

Please help. Thanks so much! Amazing theme by the way.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Louise,

This warning usually shows if you have not selected the slide set source within a gallery on the page. I recommend double checking a datasource has been selected as well as a slide set etc.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Louise Ferguson
    Participant

Thank you Tom! Understand now, and it is working great! Now to customize. Absolutely love this theme. Thanks again.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda