Home Forums ePix Support Featured Image at start of post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rob Kerkvliet
    Participant

Hi,

When I add a featured image to a post it always shows at the start of the post, while I would like to start the post with just the title and some text. I’m sure this can be done I just can’t seem to figure out how.

Thanks,

Rob

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I am not quite sure what you are asking for here? Do you want to not show the featured image or do you want to move the featured image down?

If you want to not show the featured image, edit the post > Scroll down to Page Config tab > Additional > Post / Excerpt, set it to > Excerpt.

I do not think it is possible to move the featured image down even with customization as the text block is set as a single block and is not split up within the WordPress code.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rob Kerkvliet
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.
    Let me try and explain things better.
    My problem is that when I have a post with a featured image it automatically starts off what that featured image.
    See an example here http://www.afoxinthekitchen.com/swedish/gothenburg/
    So I would like the featured image to show on the grid layout of the blog, but when you actually click in to the post I want it to start with the title and some text. I hope this clarifies things.

Rob

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

To hide the featured image within the post, edit the post > Scroll down to Page Config tab > Additional > Post / Excerpt, set it to > Excerpt.

This will also still show it within the blog.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rob Kerkvliet
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rob Kerkvliet
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda