Home Forums ePix Support Filter Order

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

StonewoodPI
    Participant

Please advise how to change the filter order and how to edit “All” into Japanese, as there are two languages on the website.

Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The filter order is alphabetical so you can use this to your advantage. We would usually suggest the Codestyling Localization plugin to translate certain words but it does not allow you to switch to a different language. I recommend using the Google Translator plugin for this situation. It will translate the entire page but it will be better than just having a single language.

Kind regards,
    Tom

StonewoodPI
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

The plugin was installed but the tab “all” didn’t change. Would you able to provide some code for that? I can understand the filter order is alphabetical but when I change it to Japanese, it isn’t the same order as the English. Do you have any solution to sort this out, please?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will ask Andy (theme creator) about this and get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Tom

StonewoodPI
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Phoebe,

The phrase ALL should be picked up in the translation – what data source are you using, slide sets or post categories? If you post your WP login details, I could take a look for you.

StonewoodPI
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like we do not have full access to your site, please double check we have full admin access.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda