Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Chantal
    Participant

Hi !

May be my question is totaly stupid… I try :
    Is Flat looking something I could hide easily or is it too complex to modify ?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chantal,

A flat design would take a lot of modification but the majority could be achieved using the Skin Customizer. You could pick ‘Flat’ colors that would give it the flat effect.

This site might help you out.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I thought than ePix was already flat… like page Theme said on ThemeForest (key words).
    So the question was hiding Flat from ePix (I’m dreaming…) and not getting Flat.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chantal,

Sorry, I was getting confused with DynamiX! ePix is already flat with no shadows on certain elements etc hence the flat design. If you want to go one step further, you can use flat colors also as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I DON’T WANT TO GO FURTHER, question was, can I reverse the process and getting shadows and colors NO FLAT ?
    Is there a way ?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chantal,

The only way to get shadows etc is to manually style each element with CSS. This is a fair bit of work but it can be done.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. Unfortunately this isn’t covered by the customization forum as it is a lot of work to edit all of the elements again. I recommend trying MicroLancer for a larger project like this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi Tom,

It’s too complex.

Something more simple : Is there a way to get an overlay color in VC sections ? For now, there is an image OR color.

May be a little CSS code in Theme options like : row background opacity 0.8 ?

So, I could let Body Background with 0% opacity (only image).

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We should be able to add an opacity to rows with color on them but this would be classed as a customization within the Customization Forum.

We can complete this custom coding for you within there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Before choosing this option, when I try opacity to “0” for all site, stay an area on right side of body not really transparent.

See screenshot : http://chantalhubert.net/Overlay.JPG

Thanks

Chantal
    Participant

And with Fullscreen slider, sidebar menu opacity “0”, also remains a colored area on the right.

http://chantalhubert.net/SidebarMenu.JPG

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try removing the color of the sidebar and background.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi again Tom,

Great ! Works perfectly, don’t thought about that.
    I can go to customization now.

thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Chantal

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda